A Solution Provider is responsible for installation, commissioning, maintenance and service of recognized Packaged CHP systems and providing a single point of responsibility. CHP Solution Providers are expected to demonstrate the ability to fully support recognized Packaged CHP systems nationwide or in specific areas of the country and meet or exceed DOE requirements.
24 Recognized Solution Providers
- Documented experience in installation, commissioning, maintenance and service of recognized Packaged CHP systems.
- Documented capability to provide service and Assurance Plan support in their designated service territory.
- Fully responsible for all aspects of applying, installing, maintaining and servicing Packaged CHP systems.
- Offer recognized CHP Packaged systems from the eCatalog to customers.
- Must provide a single point of responsibility for site integration, system installation, maintenance and service in your identified service territory.
- Offer a market priced Assurance Plan, in qualified service territories, that provides service and maintenance covering planned and unplanned shutdowns of the Packaged CHP system (including all components) for a period of not less than five (5) years from the date of electric grid interconnection recognition.
- Maintain availability at or above 92% for reciprocating engines and 95% for combustion and micro turbines.
- Deliver a response to unplanned shutdowns within 12 hours.
CHP Solution Provider Responsibilities
- Installation Design
- Installation Engineering
- Service & Maintenance
- Single Point of Responsibility