|Contact||Mr. Patrick Brittain|
4035 Reynolds Blvd
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
Genplant develops, manufactures, delivers and services combined heat and power (CHP) energy products, services and solutions that reduce cost, improve reliability, increase efficiency, enhance resiliency and have a positive impact on the environment.
MANUFACTURING & DELIVERY
• Expedited, modular and reliable CHP plants delivery is Genplant’s core competency
• Genplant manufactures its CHP plants in-house, pre-testing the units in order to facilitate quick and seamless integration, commissioning and reliability
• Genplant offers energy optimization, operations & maintenance, as well as asset management services
• The company utilizes its proprietary energy monitoring and management software to support its operations
• Genplant offers project financing for current and future services, products and solutions. The form of financing depends on the service, product or solution that is offered.
Genplant services are the backbone of our business. We listened to our customers early on when they said that they preferred a complete solution from one entity to solve their challenges. We built our business so that we can provide all required services to deliver a complete solution for our customers.
OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE (O&M)
Genplant has the in-house technicians and operators to provide maintenance and operations services for our products and solutions. We plan on extending our services into the customer facility by offering energy facility operation and management in the future.
Genplant can provide 24/7/365 remote monitoring and energy management services via our AWARE software solution. AWARE can be applied to existing facilities and is standard on all Genplant products.